Developer ToolsWelcome to Apple Developer, your source for developer stories, news, and educational information — and the best place to experience WWDC.
• Stay up to date on the latest technical and community information.
• Browse news, developer stories, and informative videos.
• Watch videos from current and past events and download them to watch offline.
• Enroll in the Apple Developer Program in supported locales....
Developer ToolsGaia VPN is straight to the point VPN client providing you with the benefits of security and anonymity without any compromises you might encounter elsewhere.
We don't track your location, we don't log or analyze any of your requests, we don't target you with ads — in other words, we don't sell or provide your personal information to any third-party.
Gaia VPN has no tricky subscription plans. By activating a single subscrip...
Developer ToolsTermius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers. Securely access Linux or IoT devices and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch via your mobile device.
Termius Free Features:
· Termius is available for all major mobile and desktop systems.
· Enjoy a beautiful, hand-crafted interface.
· Support for SSH, Mos...
Developer ToolsBBEdit is the leading professional text, code, and markup editor for the Macintosh.
As the "go to" tool for web site designers, web application developers, writers, and software developers, this award-winning product provides an abundance of high-performance features for editing, searching, and manipulation of text, code, and HTML/XML markup.
As a replacement for TextWrangler, BBEdit is built by the same developers, using t...
Developer Tools"RectLabel - One-time payment" is a paid up-front version of RectLabel and fully feature equivalent with "RectLabel for object detection". If you want to test RectLabel please take advantage of the 1 month free trial in the standard "RectLabel for object detection" version.
An image annotation tool to label images for bounding box object detection and segmentation.
Draw bounding box, polygon, cubic bezier, and ...
Developer ToolsThe gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. Transmit 5 has…
Transmit now connects to 11 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP,...
Developer ToolsWe had no choice. We had to build Blink or we were going to jump out the window in frustration over the tools we were using. We started by analyzing what the must-haves were and we ended up grounding Blink on these four concepts:
• Fast rendering: dmesg in your Unix server should be instantaneous. We can't wait even a second to render. We didn't need to reinvent the wheel to make this happen. We simply used Chromium's HTerm...
Developer ToolsTextastic is a fast and versatile text, code and markup editor. It supports syntax highlighting of more than 80 programming and markup languages. Connect to FTP, SFTP, SSH and WebDAV servers or to your Dropbox or Google Drive account. Use the built-in WebDAV server to easily transfer files from your Mac or PC over Wi-Fi.
NEW IN TEXTASTIC 9:
• Support for Dark Mode
• Multiple Windows on iPadOS 13
• Context Menus for File...
Developer ToolsThis is a simple yet powerful text editor that let you browse and edit any kind of text on your device and on the cloud (including iCloud, Google Drive, Box and more)
◆ Browse and edit all kinds of text on your device and on the cloud
◆ Support TXT, RTF or any file that can be read as text like HTML, CSS, JS
◆ View text in any font and style
◆ Rich Text editing
◆ Share your files anywh...
Developer ToolsServerCat is a Linux monitor and Docker Management & SSH Terminal app.
ServerCat makes it easy to monitor your server status on your mobile. It shows detail running status of your linux servers and docker containers.
It only needs an SSH account without any other dependencies. It will not install any tools to your system.
ServerCat is made using SwiftUI, so iOS 13.2+ is required.
# Free Features
Monitor detail status of...
Developer ToolsHTTP Catcher is a web debugging proxy. It can be used to intercept, inspect, modify and replay web traffic.
You don't need to connect to a computer, HTTP Catcher records HTTP traffic under Wi-Fi and cellular networks in the background. HTTP Catcher makes it easy to test your apps and websites, and you can view requests and responses directly.
HOW IT WORKS
HTTP Catcher creates a local VPN on your device. When you start to cap...
Developer ToolsPyto is a Python 3.8 IDE for iPhone and iPad. Run code directly on your device and offline. You can run scripts from Shortcuts and code your own home screen widgets.
- Python 3.8 with all standard libraries
- Full Python REPL
- Code user interfaces
- Smart code completion
- Use pip to install pure Python modules from PyPI
- Access scripts from everywhere
- Preview images and plots on console
Developer ToolsListed in creativebloq, techworld and wpmudev as one of the best code editors.
Buffer Editor is a POWERFUL code and text editor that lets you easily develop software, view code or take notes on the go. Join thousands of coders who trust Buffer Editor for fast, powerful, and advanced code editing on mobile devices.
Code and text editor you'll fall in love with !
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro and iPod...
Developer ToolsOpen Microsoft Access databases on your Mac – regardless if they are in the older MDB or the newer ACCDB format.
• view, search and export your data
• the only universal Access database viewer – supports MDB, ACCDB, MDE and ACCDE
• no hidden costs, no in-app-purchases
This app makes viewing Access file quick and easy. A convenient search function lets you find what you are looking for. Double clicking rows brings u...
Developer ToolsSurge is a web development and proxy utility. It is designed for developers and therefore requires professional knowledge to use.
These four capabilities form the core workflow of Surge:
· Takeover: You can take over the network connection sent by the device. Surge supports both proxy service and virtual NIC takeover.
· Processing: You can modify the network requests and responses that have been taken over. This includes UR...
Developer ToolsTermius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers. Securely access Linux or IoT devices and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch via laptop or phone.
Termius Free Features:
· Termius is available for all major mobile and desktop systems.
· Enjoy a beautiful, hand-crafted interface.
· Supports ECDSA and ed2...
Developer ToolsAccess Database Viewer is a modern Microsoft Access database app.
It is the easy way to handle either the older MDB or the newer ACCDB file formats on your mac.
- View and export your data
- Supports Access database formats from 1997 to 2013
Access Database Viewer displays all your stored data but it can not modify databases and can not show forms or queries....
Developer ToolsPresent code in a beautiful way with Codye!
Codye helps you present your code in more than 180 languages and more than 100 themes. You can export your highlighted code snippets to PNG, JPEG, HTML & RTF, while fine-tuning many options to your liking:
- Show window...
Finally you can use your iPhone or iPad to develop and run locally your Node.js and React Native applications, no computer or internet connection needed.
play.js includes a full-fledged development environment that features:
- A Node.js runtime environment.
- In-app web browser with various developer tools (console, node browser, source code viewe...
Developer ToolsxTerminal is a complete SSH client, securely and easily connect to your servers.
* Interactive console. Robust terminal, running commands reliable and fast. Eg: running top command to monitor realtime system status. tail -f log file.
* Reactive editor. Edit your documents with vi/vim just like on the computer. Support CTRL and arrow keys.
* Multi sessions. Connect to multi sessions, easily add/remove/switch sessions.
Developer ToolsWiFiSpoof is the ultimate system network tool giving a quick overview of the current state of your Mac's network devices.
Quickly inspect your current network setup including:
-Easily see all available network interfaces
-Current MAC Address
-System hardware MAC Address
-Current Wi-Fi connection BSSID, SSID, Security, Channel, RSSI, Noise, Tx Rate and MCS Index
-Current Wi-Fi card vendor data
-MAC Address spoofing*
Developer ToolsOpenTerm is a sandboxed command line interface for iOS. It is the most popular terminal emulator and SSH/FTP client.
awk cat cd chflags
chksum clear compress cp
credits cub curl date
dig du echo egrep
env fgrep grep gunzip
gzip help host link
ln ls mkdir mv
nc nslookup open copy
paste ping printenv pwd
readlink rlogin rm rmdir
say scp sed setenv
sftp share sleep ssh
ssh-keygen stat sum tar
tee telnet touch ...
Developer ToolsSourcery Pro has powerful editor for Sourcery templates and adds Xcode Extension that allows you to create live templates for your workflows:
- Create mock implementation from a selected protocol
- Add Codable support to enums with associated values
- Generate SwiftUI view from a struct
- Create Prisms and Lenses for your data
The app comes bundled with over 10 different templates to get you started, but with a powerful edit...
Developer ToolsWeb development tools for iOS.
Inspect is a web inspector for iOS that provides desktop-class developer tools, right in the app. No need for remote debugging, connecting to a desktop, proxies, or remote systems.
- HTML element inspection and editing (with live preview).
- CSS inspection and editing (with live preview).
Developer ToolsMedis is a beautiful, easy-to-use Redis GUI management application for Redis >= 2.8.
Medis starts with all the basic features you need:
* Keys viewing/editing
* SSH Tunnel for connecting with remote servers
* Terminal for executing custom commands
* Config viewing/editing
It also supports many advanced features:
* JSON/MessagePack format viewing/editing and built-in highlighting/validator
* Working with millions of keys an...
Developer ToolsNFC is supported on iPhone 7 or newer only; iPad and iPod Touch do not have the hardware to interact with NFC tags.
Read, write, interact, and hack your NFC tags on your supporting iPhone!
Smart NFC is one of the first apps to support native NFC writing directly from your device. With numerous custom records to get you started, you'll be writing to most NDEF-formatted NFC tags in no time. Don't have any NDEF-formatted...
Developer ToolsJavaPoint is presentation tool for Java 8. You can execute code during your presentation and mix them with slides.
JavaPoint is short cut powered tool in order to deliver clean and neat presentation of Java code execution.
There are other little things that are going to make presentation of Java code easier:
- Increase or decrease font size seamlessly during presentation
- Choose between dark or light mode
- Quickly navigate...
Developer Tools- Apple Silicon Mac supported
- Full support for dark mode & context menu
- Request Rewrite with Breakpoint in Session Filter
- unlimited HTTP body size capture
- preview all kinds of HTTP body data
- Debug/Filter traffic with flexible rules (e.g. block hosts)
- records export and import as .p4thor, .har
- capture websocket from webview
- high stability with amazing performance
Flexible filter rules:
- filter record...
Developer ToolsMake My App - is a perfect way to visualize your ideas for your own Apps. Create a graphical layout of an app to see, what should be done to make it real.
DIFFERENT TOOLS FOR APP DEVELOPMENT
- Schemes for your own app;
- Text areas, buttons and menu;
- Wireframes, mockups, UI concepts etc;
- Picture attachments to projects;
- Various lines, charts, multifold tabs, windows, shapes and so on.
- Zoom function;
Developer Tools* JSBox is featured by: sspai.com, Price Tag, AppSolution etc
# What's JSBox?
JSBox is amazing for both beginners and experienced engineers. Don't you wanna try it out?
Don't hesitate to create cool stuff—do it now!
# What can JSBox do?
Of course yo...
Developer ToolsStop reinventing the wheel - be more productive with SnippetsLab.
SnippetsLab is a full-featured, easy-to-use snippets manager. It helps you to build your personal code snippets library and makes sure that you have easy access to them whenever you want.
• Stunning user interface with 13 beautiful themes
• Syntax highlighting for over 440 languages
• Create nested folders, Smart Groups, and shortcut...
Developer ToolsMonodraw allows you to easily create text-based art (like diagrams, layouts, flow charts) and visually represent algorithms, data structures, binary formats and more. Because it's all just text, it can be easily embedded almost anywhere.
* A picture is worth a thousand words. A diagram is probably worth twice as much. Enhance your technical documentation (code, specs) with easy to comprehend textual art. Visualisation of data...
Developer ToolsPower JSON Editor is a powerful JSON editor for developers. By Power JSON Editor, developers can easily import JSON data from web, or import plist data as JSON, and also can export JSON to plist file. With support of Plug-in, Power JSON Editor is also easily to extend its functions, currently supports rendering JSON data with Jade template.
√ iCloud support
* Save and open JSON documents in iCloud
√ Multiple Editor Pane...
Developer ToolsIPYNB Viewer allows you to view your favorite Jupyter projects on macOS without installing any additional tools and libraries.
** Real-time editor
* stand alone application that associate all .ipynb files.
* adds a quick look to Finder
* render LaTeX...
Developer ToolsWhisk is a lightweight HTML and PHP editor with a live preview that updates as you type.
*** Whisk’s free download includes 14-day fully functional trial and document viewer mode. An In-App Purchases is available to unlock the full edition, with discounts for previous owners. ***
Developer ToolsTextastic is a powerful and fast text, code, and markup editor.
• Syntax highlighting of more than 80 programming and markup languages
• Compatible with TextMate and Sublime Text 3 syntax definitions and themes
Developer ToolsJayson is a simple yet powerful JSON viewer and editor with Siri Shortcuts, Share Sheet Actions and URL schemes.
- Browse JSON files stored on your device.
- Toggle between viewing JSON in a table or as syntax highlighted text.
- Tabbed interface to quickly switch between files or different objects in a single file.
- Use multiple splits to easily compare JSON documents in a single file or across multiple f...
Developer ToolsThe world’s best intelligent & advanced SSH Client app to manage and connect remote servers for your iOS devices
SSH Client is on-the-go SSH-Telnet app with powerful remote access & terminal emulation. Our app is an enterprise grade app build for all kind of needs to manage servers. Our comprehensive features are not limited to terminal keyboard and language support, multi-session capability, bluetooth keyboard supp...
Developer ToolsBrain***k IDE is an esoteric programming language created in 1993 by Urban Müller, and is notable for its extreme minimalism.
The language consists of only eight simple commands and an instruction pointer. While it is fully Turing complete, it is not intended for practical use, but to challenge and amuse programmers. Brain***k simply requires one to break commands into microscopic steps.
The language's name is a reference t...
Developer ToolsResolutionTab is a menu bar app for fast switching between Standard & HiDPI display modes.
Modern apps and websites should look great on Retina displays, so we have to test them in both standard and ultrahigh resolution modes. But when you configure your display in System Preferences, it takes plenty of time to switch from the standard to the HiDPI mode and vice versa. ResolutionTab is a minimal app living in the menu bar tha...
Developer ToolsCSV files — comma separated values — are a widely used file type for the transfer of simple information. It's a format used by Excel and a host of other applications in finance and other industries.
CSVEdit will open these files supporting a user-selectable set of field delimiters and file encodings, allow you to search and filter (ie, only show rows containing a string), and edit the files. Fields can be altered, rows ...
Developer ToolsA programming tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs and online services in new and interesting ways.
It provides a browser-based editor that makes it easy to wire together flows using the wide range of nodes in the palette that can be deployed to its runtime in a single-tap.
Node-PAD is a port of Node-RED for iPhone/iPad. Node-RED is a trademark of OpenJS Foundation and the author of this port is not affiliated wit...
Developer ToolsFind your iOS device external and internal IP addresses effortlessly and easily with this app.
Key features :
• Simple and easy to use with the great user interface.
• Instantly trace your external & internal IP address using mobile data or WiFi network.
• Continuously updates data based on the network connection.
• Share with another device or with friend.
• Support all iOS devices with both Portrait and Landscape ...
Developer ToolsThere’s a lot you can do on GitHub that doesn’t require a complex development environment – like sharing feedback on a design discussion, or reviewing a few lines of code. GitHub for iOS lets you move work forward wherever you are. Stay in touch with your team, triage issues, and even merge, right from the app. We’re making these tasks easy for you to perform, no matter where you work, with a beautifully native experie...
Developer ToolsVisit https://swiftify.com/profile/api-key/ to get your free API key.
To install Swiftify for Xcode in Xcode 12 (or Xcode 11):
• Quit Xcode
• Launch “Swiftify for Xcode” from your Applications folder and follow the link to get your API key
• Enable Swiftify extension in System Preferences -> Extensions -> Xcode Source Editor
• Restart Xcode
• Use Editor -> Swiftify menu to convert selection, whole file or clipbo...
Developer ToolsDEEP INTEGRATION
StudIO has great integration with services you already know and use: GitHub, Gists, Gitlab, ... That means you won't change your habits by switching.
StudIO is native but hackable: almost everything in the app is written in pure Swift. But our editor is compatible with most CodeMirror plugins (see docs for integration).
FULL OF FEATURES
When it comes to features, StudIO has a lot to offer: from sma...
Developer ToolsCompareMerge is a software tool for file comparison and merging text-like files.
It is useful for determining what has changed between versions, and then merging changes between versions.
Functions of the application:
- SUPPORT MULTI-LANGUAGES:
Developer ToolsMeet a superb Web Debugging Proxy that can act like a middleMan, aka Proxyman.
Proxyman for iOS works perfectly with Proxyman for macOS (native macOS app, Support Big Sur and M1 Chip).
- Capture HTTP/HTTPS Traffic from iOS Devices with built-in Proxyman VPN
- View HTTP/HTTPS Request/Response in plain text
- Exclusively designed for iPhone and iPad (Landscape and Two Columns)
- Share traffic to Proxyman macOS ...
Developer ToolsCoding on the go. CodeSnack IDE allows you to code and runs your code instantly in the Linux environment.
With CodeSnack IDE, you can practice coding in 11 programming languages using an integrated library of source code samples (100+ code examples available).
- Write & Run Real Code (like on PC or Mac)
- 11 Languages Supported by default
- Ability to install dependencies and Linux libraries (check out ".confi...
Developer ToolsServerStatus is a Linux status and ssh terminal tool. Easily view server load, cpu usage, memory usage, io rate, network rate and processes. No server-side dependencies, as long as it supports ssh.
* Server list quick view. List all your servers with simple load, memory usage, swap usage and disk usage, io rate and network rate.
* Overall View. server name, processor name and count, process status and report, load ...
Developer ToolsAn image annotation tool to label images for bounding box object detection and segmentation.
Draw bounding box, polygon, cubic bezier, and line
Draw keypoints with a skeleton
Label pixels with brush and superpixel tools
Automatically label images using Core ML models
Settings for objects, attributes, hotkeys, and labeling fast
Read and write in PASCAL VOC XML format
Export to YOLO, Create ML, COCO JSON, and CSV ...
Developer ToolsWant to learn to program in either C# or Visual Basic .NET, but don't have a PC, then this app lets you run simple .NET scripts on your Mac.
Code is run on a remote windows machine running on Microsoft Azure, and the results are returned to your Mac....
Developer ToolsHardware and software information for your device!
With Device Info you can find information about storage, battery, network and wifi, sensors, CPU, operating system and much more.
The new version also features internet speed tests, ping and deep linking!
Download now the most complete free app in the segment!...
Developer ToolsCompared with the ordinary version, the professional version is updated frequently, and there is no advertisement in the professional version, so the experience is better
- Support packet capturin, data statistics and summary,
- Support Wi Fi-LAN packet capturing,
- Support packet analysis in app and web browser,
- Support search and file type filtering to quickly find target data,
- Support HTTP / HTTPS body parsi...
Developer ToolsWrite and run Python code instantly!
Python Runner is a handy tool for learning Python or running Python script for daily tasks.
Simply type Python code and press "Command-R" to run it, that is all!
You don't event need to save the file first!
• Type and run Python code instantly
• Display output as plain text or HTML
• Supports Python CLI interaction (text output mode)
• Syntax highlighting
• Auto com...
Developer ToolsEpochClock allows you to easily convert unix timestamps from logs and other sources. Copy the converted date to the clipboard with just one click. EpochClock will also convert human readable dates to unix time.
Just need to do a quick compare against the current unix time? No problem, EpochClock puts a unix time clock right in the status bar.
EpochClock is designed to make converting unix timestamps to a human readable da...
Developer ToolsWrite and run PHP code instantly!
PHP Runner is a handy tool for learning PHP and running PHP script for daily tasks.
Simply type PHP code and press "Command-R" to run it, that is all!
You don't event need to save the file first!
• Type and run PHP code instantly
• Open and run PHP script file
• Display output as plain text or HTML
• PHP CLI interaction (text output mode)
• Syntax highlighting
Developer ToolsColorSlurp is the ultimate color productivity booster for designers and developers.
• Pick colors on your screen with the ultra-accurate magnifier.
• Create and edit colors using an assortment of color selection tools.
• Copy colors to a variety of color formats and create your own for any need.
• Name and organize your colors into collections, and sync them with iCloud.
• Check color accessibility with the contrast...
Developer ToolsSQLPro for MySQL is a powerful MySQL & MariaDB database client which allows quick and simple access to MySQL Servers, including (but not limited to) those hosted in Amazon RDS and Microsoft Azure.
This SQL Client is only for MySQL and MariaDB. It will not work with other database servers such as MSSQL or PostgresSQL.
+ Syntax highlighting.
+ Intellisense/Auto complete.
+ Tabbed based interface.
Developer ToolsSnipperApp 2 is a native code snippets manager, built with Swift for macOS exclusively, aiming to be a single tool for saving your day to day working notes, snippets of code, and just a good helper in the developer's life.
*** Main Features ***
- Editor with the syntax highlighting
- Support of 120+ programming languages
- Markdown with preview mode
- iCloud and GitHub sync
- Light and dark themes are included
- Import your...
Developer ToolsSQLPro Studio is the premium database management tool for Postgres, MySQL, Microsoft Management Studio and Oracle databases.
Some of the great features include:
+ Intellisense/SQL autocompletion.
+ Syntax highlighting with customizable themes (including dark).
+ Tabbed based interface for an optimal user experience.
+ Context aware database tree navigation, including quick access to tables, views, columns, indexes and much mo...
It features a rich Live Preview that shows changes made in the editor in real time.
A powerful file browser allows you to work on multiple documents at the same time, and works directly on the Website root directory.
- Source code syntax hig...
Developer ToolsIt is a tool software to help you manage VPN account information and share VPN application. You can do the following things through our app:
1. Manage private VPN server and account information. Private information will not be uploaded to any server.
2. Query and share VPN information shared by others, and the shared information will be uploaded to our server for others to query and display. (for the shared VPN, please contac...
Developer Tools# Ari: Web Hero
Ari is here to help you create your website fast and easy. No technical skills required.
If you want to build a static website, Ari is your companion.
Ari focuses on aesthetics applied to simplicity. You have very few options to customise, making it really easy and straight forward.
This app is not aiming for web professionals, developers, neither designers. This app is targeting everyone else.
Write what you ...
Developer ToolsCompanion for SwiftUI documents all the SwiftUI views, shapes, protocols, scenes and property wrappers for the iOS and macOS platform.
The application includes an example for each method. A great deal of them are interactive and run embedded in the app. By using the associated controls, you'll see the immediate effects it has on the views, and how the code changes to produce such results.
If you would like to modify an examp...
Developer ToolsWhether you're new to coding or an experienced developer, CodeRunner is the perfect tool to write, run, and debug code quickly in any programming language. Enjoy essential IDE features such as code completion, integrated debugger, live errors, and documentation sidebar, all in a lightweight and easy-to-use app designed exclusively for macOS.
Run Your Code Instantly
• CodeRunner was built on the principle that you should be ...
Developer ToolsoTerminal is an universal and easy to use terminal program for ethernet communication (TCP/IP) and serial ports.
With oTerminal and a standard ethernet to serial converter, it is easy to connect serial devices with different baud rates. It is also possible to connect ethernet devices that use a low level binary protocol such as Modbus. To connect direct to a RS232 of RS485 port, a serial (usb) device adapter / converter is ne...
Developer ToolsFaviconer is for creating favicon for website (the site icon you see in browser's favorites). It is simple and intuitive. Select source image, required icon size, click a button, and the favicon is ready! Creating favicons never been so easy.
Faviconer supports most of commonly used image formats: .psd, .ai, .png, .tiff, .gif, .jpg, .icns and many others....
Developer ToolsGroovyPoint makes it simple to run Groovy code on your Mac. With GroovyPoint you can easily execute your Groovy examples and educate others or yourself.
GroovyPoint is short cut powered tool in order to deliver clean and neat presentation of Groovy code execution.
GroovyPoint enables you to:
- Develop Groovy scripts and store them on your Mac
- Link println with output so you can easily track what has been printed by a speci...
Developer ToolsServediter gives you access to an instance of code-server, an online code editor without any setup required. Using a self hosted server is also possible without paying a subscription.
You can upload local files and download them back after editing. As the editor is online, you can run Linux commands from the VS Code terminal. You can also personalize the editor and install extensions. Previewing HTML files in app is also poss...
Developer ToolsPatterns is the ultimate tool for working with regular expressions. Build great patterns quickly and effortlessly with regex syntax highlighting, live match view, replace mode, built-in quick reference, and much more. Whether you're a seasoned regex wizard or new to regex, Patterns is the only tool you'll ever need.
- Regular expression syntax highlighting makes it easy to see how your pattern is interpreted by the...
Developer ToolsMDB Explorer is designed for quick and easy viewing of MDB and MDE files without having an Access license. This application can be used to open tables from multiple Access databases, have your table structures shown and described in terms of column and relation.
With MDB Explorer, you can export data into many other formats including SQLite, CSV, TXT, XML, XLS and XLSX. In addition, you can generate SQL files for other popula...
Developer ToolsiCircuit 3D gives you an endless virtual workbench upon which to design and test your electronics projects. It combines the robust electronics simulation engine of the original iCircuit with the latest rendering and 3D physics technology of iOS.
Don’t let the physical availability of parts be a constraint on your creativity! Choose from an expansive library of more than 150 physically and electronically simulated parts and ...
Developer ToolsNow with SVG and PDF support, Grid Draw makes it easy to create and share original, vector-based iconography.
Browse a growing collection of vector art created by artists from around the world.
Build your own unique creations and share them with the GridDraw community, or keep them private if you choose.
Sign in to sync your personal collection across all of your iOS, MacOS and iPadOS devices.
It's great for creating any t...
Developer ToolsAnubis is for HTTP request debugging and inspecting.
Debug/Edit API & Understand HTTP request.
# Full support for dark mode
# Apple Silicon Mac supported
# Request (API Group > Tasks > Request records)
- Editing request in raw and struct mode
- Support multipart/form-data or raw file
- Build/edit request with URL, har, p4thor
- Requests replay with policy: delay, repeat, pipelining, etc
- Pick files from Photos, File App, "Re...
Developer ToolsCharacter Map is more that just a list of characters. This useful tool can also helps you to go through installed font and see what Unicode sets are supported.
* Supports systemwide light/dark theme
* Select font
* Scroll through all available characters
* Find character by Hex or Decimal number
* Double click on character to add to edit box to combine a string
* Convert selected character to programing language representatio...
Developer ToolsThe XML-Editor for comfortable and simplified editing of XML. It shows XML well structured and clearly, modification is made easy by various editing features.
Directly locate and edit the information to change, also complex files can be handled in a convenient way.
XML representation as tree, editing using fields, restructuring tools, table editing mode, auto completion assistance, change history tracking, expo...
Developer ToolsCreated specifically for designers & developers, xScope is a powerful set of tools that are ideal for measuring, inspecting & testing on-screen graphics and layouts. xScope’s tools float above your desktop windows and can be accessed via a toolbar, menubar and/or hot keys.
The ten tools that will help you do your job faster and more accurately include:
- Remote Viewing – Easily view Photoshop, files or windows...
Developer ToolsHexer is a desktop level hex viewer packed with features. It was developed from the ground up for iOS and iPadOS. It is natural and intuitive to use for everyone. It is integrated with the Files app. So you can browse Dropbox, Google Drive, your git repositories, your downloads, your documents in iCloud Drive, or your desktop. Or you can just share any file to it.
Bytes are highlighted in different colors: Printable character...
Developer ToolsKuber helps you manage Kubernetes clusters easily via your mobile device, making it possible to view the status of clusters and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch.
Kuber has many features (and there are more to come!):
1. View the status of almost any resources. e.g. Pods, Deployments, PVs, Jobs, CronJobs, Nodes, Config Maps, Docker containers and so on.
2. Scale deployments (Replica sets/Replication controller...
Developer ToolsHTTP packet capturing tool, LAN devices can connect and capture packets, monitor network requests, analyze data.
It will create a VPN configuration. After the service is enabled, all HTTP traffic will be forwarded to the proxy through the local proxy to realize the network debugging function.
#Support blacklist and whitelist
#Support split screen browsing
#Common file resolution, source path can be copied
#View request infor...
Developer ToolsWith Snippit, you can..
• Edit your code
• Share Image of your snippet with line numbers, pre-formatted and coloured
• Drag your snippets to another app to insert them
• Change between light and dark modes
• Synchronise your snippets between all your devices for free using CloudKit...
1. Easily downloading hundreds of documentations;
2. Fuzzy search instantly;
3. Clear contents structure;
4. All data stored at local storage;
5. Add / edit bookma...
Developer ToolsRunway is an elegant UML Design app for Mac OS X, that is both simple and powerful. Runway gives you all of the most important features you need in a diagramming and vector design tool, as well as an easy-to-use Class Diagram tool without all the extra cruft, at an affordable price.
Runway is great for Programmers and Web Designers looking for a simple tool for rapidly designing flowcharts, laying out wireframes, or visualizi...
Developer ToolsSmart PList Editor is an easy to use, lightweight and fast editor for property lists. Instead of manually editing plists in a text editor, or waiting for Xcode to boot up, simply use this editor instead.
Allows the user to create, open and save property list files, and use the commonly used types in property lists, including:
Designed to work just like the...
Developer ToolsThe core features of the award-winning Packet Sender has been rewritten from scratch to provide the best possible experience on your mobile device.
- Send UDP, TCP, SSL packets using mixed ASCII notation or direct HEX input.
- Receive unsolicited UDP or TCP from the built-in servers on the port of your choosing.
- Copy/Paste the incoming data in ASCII/HEX/RAW formats
- Transfer your desktop packets using Packet Sender Cloud...
Developer ToolsSQLPro for MSSQL is a lightweight Microsoft SQL Server database client, allowing quick and simple access to MSSQL Servers, including those hosted via cloud services such as SQL Azure or Amazon RDS.
+ Syntax highlighting (including customizable themes).
+ Tabbed based interface.
+ Support for executing multiple queries at once.
+ Quick access to tables, columns and more.
+ Stored procedure exe...
Developer ToolsRDM offers you an easy-to-use GUI to access your Redis ® databases and perform some basic operations:
* View keys as a tree
* CRUD keys
* Analyse memory usage for entire DB or for selected namespace in tree-view (redis-server >= 4.0 is required)
* List currently connected clients, opened Pub/Sub channels and Slow log commands
* Execute commands via shell
RDM allows to perform bulk operations which simplifies developer dai...
Developer Tools- Virtual Location is an application that can help you modify iPhone the location,It requires download both Magellan App(Free).Please check the support link for details.
- And that can help you create a GPX file on Xcode and make it easier for iOS developers to debug location issues!
- App suggestions and questions are welcome to feedback.
Developer ToolsAs a developer you are most likely using some kind of automated testing service.
After a while you will have multiple test services for different providers and it gets hard to keep track of everything that is going on. After manually checking every platform every day you will ask yourself: "Why can't I have a quick and easy to use overview?".
kiwi combines all your favorite Git and CI/CD projects in a single place!
Developer ToolsSan Fransymbols is the missing app on iOS and iPadOS for viewing all of Apple's SF Symbols. SF Symbols is a cohesive set of 1,500+ glyphs created by Apple for use by developers in iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, watchOS and macOS Catalyst apps.
SF Symbols includes nine weights (ultralight, thin, light, regular, medium, semibold, bold, heavy, black) for each icon and automatic scaling. This means it is easier than ever to include glyphs an...
Developer ToolsA coding experience custom tailored for iOS that is useful for learning, experimenting and fast prototyping. No downloads, no configs, no setups required, just login and you’re ready to start writing code.
Support for 16 languages
Unified development Environment
All-in-one platform that lets you code, compile and execute
Customize your setup
Make your wo...
Developer ToolsBluetooth connection assistant is a ble debugging tool
1. It can search the surrounding Bluetooth signals and support name filtering
2. It can connect the searched devices, and support the characteristics of subscription services and send instructions to the characteristics of services
3. Complete log output...
Developer ToolsSynalyze It! is a simple to use Mac OS X app which lets you easily edit and analyze binary files of any size. It's the little brother of Synalyze It! Pro but still much more than a regular hex editor.
Synalyze It! features enhanced support for many character encodings and it will allow you to interactively define "grammars" for various file formats. Several grammars do already exist and can be downloaded for free. Files are d...
Developer ToolsWe built Code App to bring a desktop-like code editing experience to iPadOS. Code anywhere and say goodbye to bulky laptops.
See the project's roadmap, discussion, and documentation on GitHub: github.com/thebaselab/codeapp
Tweet us @thebaselab!
Local Node.js / Python runtime
• Install modules with pip or npm
• Install global commands such as typescript and prettier
Developer ToolsRESTful Menu makes testing and development of APIs with ease by providing developers or testers with a minimalistic and beautiful application that can quickly be accessed right from the macOS menu bar.
This version includes the following features:
- All major HTTP methods such as GET, PUT, POST, HEAD, PATCH, OPTIONS and DELETE.
- All successful requests are saved to help you in keeping a collection of all previous requests....
Developer ToolsEasy Markdown lets you create Web pages just writing plain text with Markdown syntax.
It's simply and powerful.
We are sure you will love it.
A text written in Markdown is a plain text which looks correctly to humans as text and automatically translates in a correctly web pages coded in html.
In Easy Markdown the window is split in two parts. As you type plain text on the left, you see on the right the resulting web page as i...
Developer ToolsEmbrace change in your workflow.
A version control system allows you to track changes on your files and documents and edit them without fear, you will always be able to go back in time and recover a previous version or compare the differences.
Just like using git from the Terminal, but better.
- Create or open a repository.
- Commit changes.
- Review the history/log.
- Revert to a previous state.
- Clone, Pull, Push...